Thursday, April 23, 2009

Personal Spree Organiser!

Ever wanted to get stuff from overseas such as
Forever21, Threadless, Aeropostale, OldNavy and many others?

What might be the very reason that stopped you from doing so?
Most likely the lack of a credit card.

So! Twistandknots is here to help you!
With just a small fee,
we will help you place your orders, get the bill all settled for you
and all you have to do is to just wait for your items to come!

Scroll down to know more!(:




QN 1. How do I make payment to you?
ANS 1. Through iBanking, Bank Transfer, Meetups.




QN 2. How do I make my order then?
ANS 2. Just send your orders like normal sprees(: An order form will be given!(:




QN 3. How do I pay you then, since you're organising the spree for me?
ANS 3. All that you have to pay me is as low as 8% of whatever your total bill comes up to!

QN4. How will the package be sent? You or Me?
ANS4. Again, i practice flexibility(:
So you can either choose...
Solution A :
Allow the package to be sent to me.
Tell me in advance whose items are whose, and I will do the sorting for you.
Sorting meaning packaging them by "Whose's is whose's order" and sending them their items via normal postage to each one.
All these, only at additional 5% of your total charge!
OR! If you prefer the DIY method..
Solution B :
Give me your address and I will put it as the mailing address of the shipment.
Easy, the parcel will then be mailed to your place!


QN 5. Is there any minimum or maximum amount that I must adhere to?
ANS 5. While there is a maximum of SGD 400 to be kept at,
due to the reasons of having to pay GST and custom taxes..
There is NO minimum amount for ordering.
But do note that there are free shipping for certain amount at certain website.
So do grab hold of these deals and make your shopping worth yeah?


QN 6. What if the website offers free shipping for USD 100 and above. But I only have orders for USD 90, yet I want to have that free shipping. How?
ANS 6. Email us stating the amount that you have and the website where you want to get your items from. We will put up a notice for you to see if any people want to join in.
Alternatively, we will try to mix and match people who are interested in the same merchant yet with too little orders(:



Any further questions, please direct them to twistandknots@gmail.com
If you want to order from websites that are not mentioned above, do also mail us, and we will see if we can take in that particular web or not.
Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home